Please visit awrana2022.org to get informed on other related information
*UPDATE March 11, 2022*
Details regarding online oral presentations during the congress: to avoid delays in the program, online participants are kindly requested to pre-record their presentations (10 minutes for oral communications) to be sent to [email protected] before March 30, 2022, although they will be able to participate remotely in the enabled discussion periods during the sessions. Please avoid attaching files directly on the mail, but use a service for large files. We suggest using .mp4 format at the maximum possible resolution.
Details regarding the poster presentations:
- We decided to enable the participants to have access to all the posters before the congress attendance through a sharing platform: the deadline to send us your poster is 26 March 2022 to [email protected]. The poster file should be in PDF format and should not be heavier than 12MB. The posters will be uploaded on Google Drive. They will be made available through a password-protected link, which will be available for viewing ONLY to the participants or to the attendees who paid their registration fee for the meeting. To facilitate the distribution of abstracts for each theme, we kindly ask you to name your file: NAME_OF_FIRST_AUTHOR_THEME.pdf
- Online poster presentation during the congress: the authors who will present their poster online during the congress must send the recording of their presentation (3 minutes max) before 30 March 2022 to [email protected]. To avoid any loss of information, we kindly ask you to attach the PDF of your poster in the same transfer again.
- In-person poster presentation during the congress. The required format is A0, portrait, free background: participants who will present their poster in person should hand it at the accreditation desk on 4 April 2022 from 8.30 am to 12.00 pm. If you are unable to meet this timing, please contact the Organising Committee so that a staff member can contact you and arrange for the handing of your poster. Please be advised that posters will be removed from the dedicated room on Tuesday evening at the end of the official poster session.
All the best,
The Organizing Committee
Dear participants in the Barcelona 4-7 April 2022 AWRANA Congress,
We are glad to announce that a lot of you are coming in person to Barcelona! We are very grateful for all your attendace confirmations! That is why we would like to announce that:
- Given the large in person attendance expected and the need for powerful streaming support for online participants, the congress has to change its location: THE CONGRESS WILL FINALLY TAKE PLACE AT THE COSMOCAIXA BARCELONA. It is a science museum with a large amphitheatre room with a capacity of 300 seats and all the other necessary amenities for the development of the congress, allowing to welcome all the participants in safe sanitary conditions.
- To avoid delays in the program, ONLINE PARTICIPANTS are kindly requested to pre-record their presentations (10 minutes for oral communications, 3 minutes for posters) by March 30 2022 to be sent to [email protected], although they will be able to participate remotely in the enabled discussion periods during the sessions.
- Posters whose authors are going to participate online must be sent to [email protected], in pdf format, before March 26, 2022, to be uploaded to the congress website, so that all participants can see and read them in advance. For them, streaming sessions will be dedicated with their 3 minutes pre-recorded presentations after the oral communications of the same session. The rest of the authors presenting posters, may also, if they wish, send their posters to the OC to be uploaded to the net.
See you soon in Barcelona!